Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Fourth Bear

Today,
Bear came into my work. While I went hither and thither, Bear sat at a table and read his book, "The Fourth Bear." (this is not a joke).
He brought me fresh fruit and an empty bean can with a little bear inside: Bean Can Bear. Her name is Sasha...and apparently, her and JoJo (my Protectorbear while I am driving) get along very well. They were together tonight in my car, probably dancing, while I went to Klubb 23 (Klubb 23 is actually just Bear's apartment).
Bear and I usually go out on a Saturday night but tonight was different. He had a show earlier and wasn't feeling well to begin with. So we just read together at the Klubb. He "The Fourth Bear" and I "Wind in the Willows."

"This is so bohemian," he kept saying.

I love my Bear.
I love Reptile bear.
I love JoJo bear.
I love Sasha bear.
I love Bear.

No comments: